Thursday 13 May 2010

Installation imminent

Got a phone call from Installation Company to let me know that they intend to begin installing my panels on Monday. I didn't take the call myself and the message that was passed on said that apparently they are having problems acquiring an inverter. As a result, it will be installed later in the week. That surprised me as I had thought we had agreed to change from one brand of inverter to another specifically because they were easier to get hold off.

Meanwhile, and unintentionally whetting my appetite, my brother-in-law happily informed me that his south-facing array had produced just over a hundred units in its first week of operation. That is an average of over 14 units a day. The extremes were as many as 20 and as few as 5. Another way to look at it is that he's earned over £40. Nice earner.

Unfortunately, I'm working most of next week so will miss the work being carried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment